Loader Update 29 May - Download new loader on site. ×

Helldivers 2 questions

Excalibre123

Question

I swear I read on the helldiver 2 cheat page when going to purchase that it’s external or something of that sort but I am unable to see that now, do I need anything special to run it for any of the cheats you guys offer? DMA for example? 

Also, is the helldiver cheat something that works for the whole lobby? For example I can instant complete missions or give max samples for friends on console? And they won’t get banned? 

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Excalibre123 said:

I swear I read on the helldiver 2 cheat page when going to purchase that it’s external or something of that sort but I am unable to see that now, do I need anything special to run it for any of the cheats you guys offer? DMA for example? 

Also, is the helldiver cheat something that works for the whole lobby? For example I can instant complete missions or give max samples for friends on console? And they won’t get banned? 

External means the cheat runs externally from the game, we do not inject into the game.

You and anyone you host for is safe.

On 5/29/2024 at 7:59 PM, Excalibre123 said:

Yeah, when you enable features like instant complete missions & max resources, it applies to the entire lobby. 

I literally just bought so I didn’t catch if the others like unlimited ammo, stems, and etc applied to the lobby or just me. All of you should be very safe from bans. I wouldn’t worry about it.